Find Me on Etsy!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello Hobby Lobby!

76,000 SQUARE FEET of crafty goodness!


They had just about everything that you could like of...


Thanksgiving...


and more Thanksgiving...



And more aisles of Christmas stuff than I could count!


I spotted some train sets...I'm not sure what the BF is into but it's something I will probably know more about giving a little time!


I found an embellishment in the iron-on's that I adored! Love that the "cure" symbol is a bra!


Rubber stamps galore!


Lots of pretty fabrices...


And YARN!


I LOVE the name of HL's brand of yarn!


There actually wasn't any more yarn there than at Michael's BUT there were plenty of skeins of brands and styles I hadn't seen before so I was quite content.


Sigh...it's a darn good thing it's a little bit of  a drive to get to it or I'd be at HL a couple of times a week! As it is, I'm sure I'll be going regularly enough!

So my dear readers, what is your favorite craft store and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment