Find Me on Etsy!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2--My Fur Babies

In fall of 2007, I had just moved to a pet friendly apartment and decided to adopt...either one grown lap kitty or two kittens that would grow up together. When I saw my Phat Cat's face peering up at me from the local shelter's picture website, my heart was claimed. The next morning I went and picked him up and brought him home a pretty sister, The Princess.
  

They can drive me absolutely crazy. There are few things I can do without them trailing around, getting into everything that I am trying to craft. The closet, where the yarn lives, is now a BANNED area because they just get into my stuff.
But I love them and am simply thankful for their company. They might be crazy cats but they are mine and I am theirs. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment