Find Me on Etsy!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 18--Thankful for 3 Day Walkers

Our family changed forever when my aunt died. We've adjusted and life does go on but there's a hole from a piece of our lives that will never quite be filled.


I've walked in two Breast Cancer 3 Days and cheered another year. Each experience has been life changing.


I've come to realize that every year brings new challenges and plans, and this year I'm not participating. I miss it. I know it will feel even more special when I either walk it or cheer for it.


I am SO THANKFUL for the men and women who are out there, for the time and money they've investing in training. For the sacrifices they've made to fundraise and walk 60 miles to help find a Cure.


My heart salutes you. Keep one foot in front of the other, cupcakes...rock the Walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment