Find Me on Etsy!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round

So many items that I've knitted or handmade lately have been for Christmas gifts so I can't post pics just yet BUT I have some items from earlier in the year that I was just too lazy to post. A favorite super easy but super darling "pinwheel" blanket pattern made it's way through the knitters in our family .

My mom did hers in a variegated yarn.


I used Simply Soft yarn by Carron and made a matching set of blankets for fraternal twins my girlfriend delivered earlier this summer.


My knitting niece, E, made a mini-version with just one skein of yarn for her baby brother.


Little G tested and approved!


The pattern comes from page 37 in  Knit-a-Long by Larissa and Martin Brown though I did see a pattern on Ravelry that gave a similar pattern and design instructions. You can use any size needles and any weight of yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment