Find Me on Etsy!

Monday, February 20, 2012

I'll Know my Prince when I Hear Him Ribbit ;0)

I finished and photographed my latest stuffed animals...these were knitting flat and sewn together. Even though knitting in the round is a bit of a hassle, I think I prefer their look a little better than these...though they are still pretty darn cute ;0)


I think it was this pattern of The Frog Prince from Knitted Toy Tales that  made me "have to" buy the pattern book. Isn't he just kissable?! Okay, not literally, but he is pretty cute. Personally, I'm finding dating exhausting and if this next round of contestants don't work out, I think I might take a break and just hang out with my frog prince ;0)


I also make the Owl and the Pussycat along with their Pea-green boat...for my niece, Isabel. She doesn't turn two until August though...really, being overly prepared for her birthday was just an excuse to make up these fairytale cuties. I'm really developing a love for owls and I've always loved cats so it's a purr-fect pair. Hopefully I'll find my Mr. Owl soon, too ;0)

4 comments:

  1. I love the frog...I want one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have you tried howaboutwe.com yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, won't Ken be jealous? Hee hee. I will put your request on my "to make" list for sure. No, I forgot to check it out...d'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Ken won't mind. :)

    Definitely check it out and let me know if you end up going out on a date.

    ReplyDelete