Find Me on Etsy!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Playing Cat and Mouse

I've been bitten by the animals...the stuffed animal bug, that is!


My first attempt at animals after Octavia the Octopus shall remain anonymous until it's closer to Easter (hint hint) but I've posted my next attempts: the cat and a mouse from Spud and Chloe at the Farm. I used size 5 yarn (and 10.5 needles) instead of worsted so they turned out larger than the pattern called for but I love how they turned out.


Note, all of the patterns in Spud and Chloe are created by knitting in the round. It was a bit of a challenge to work on the mouse in the round, admittedly. But having made stuffed animals in the round as well as flat and sewn together, I think I prefer to make them in the round.


My kitty has a bit of a mouse-like point to his face but he's still cute...well, I haven't decided for sure if it's a he or a she yet. I could  use some name suggestions...any ideas?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment