Find Me on Etsy!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Phat Cat Summer

I was as lazy as Busy Bee this summer when it came to posting on this blog!
 
 
The heat hasn't helped...Busy is a big boy and this heat and humidity has really been getting to him.
 
Poor lovie ;0)
 
My mom asks me if I've thought about shaving him for the hot weather but I just can't do it. He's a vain cat and very handsome. He might develop a complex if I change his appearance that much.
 
Suzy isn't fond of how hot it's been getting, either,  but generally takes life in stride.
 
 
There's always room for squeezing in a cat nap in a tight corner. ;0)
 
Silly Susa!
 
I got my sewing machine back and conquered my first dress (with the help of my talented friend, Mylinh) and had some adventures with burlap and lace. I'm also working on more blankets/quilts for Christmas presents. I'm celebrating "National Sewing Month" in style and starting my first sewing class this Saturday. I can't wait to show you what I've been up to and keep you posted on my new class projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment