Find Me on Etsy!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Baby Minons!

""Help from Phat Cat not required""

Thanks to PharMa.com I found the cutest baby shower decoration I've seen in a long time.
Hello, diaper babies!



                                        They look like baby Minions (a la Despicable Me), don't they?


I found myself inspired to make them around 8:30 on a Friday night. The only thing I didn't have was the little googley eyes. I figured they might have them at Walmart but what I realized what I really wanted was a 24 hour craft store. Wouldn't that be the BOMB?!

Anyway, I decided to make them up to the last step and waited until morning to go to Michael's to get  the eyes.

All you need are newborn diapers that you roll up and secure with a straight pin or tape. Wrap and tuck a baby washcloth around the bottom to look like a daper (I added a safety pin for aesthetics). Roll up a baby sock and put it on top like a hat. And glue on some googley eyes with a hot glue gun.

The baby mama can even use all of the pieces (sans the googley eyes)...if she can bear to deconstruct such cuteness, that is. ;0)


No comments:

Post a Comment